2014-03-23 [version 2.1 build 270] Anton Wintergerst * database (Breaking Change) Changed database structure for storing values. There is now multiple rows for each article to match the fields as opposed to the serialised single row.
* database (Breaking Change) #__jifields_index is now depreciated as the above change allows for direct indexing.
* database (Breaking Change) field prefix and suffix are now columns in the #__jifields table.
* component (Feature) Fields can be published/unpublished.
* component (Feature) Fields now have aliases and these will be utilised in a future release.
* component (Feature) Chinese, European and other characters are now supported.
* component (Feature) Many more significant changes as this has been the biggest release since 2.0
2014-10-29 [version 2.1 build 300] Anton Wintergerst * component (Bugfix) Several bugfixes and stability improvements.
* component (Bugfix) Null values now supported for Select, Multi-Select and Radio types.
* component (Feature) Show In option allows for contextual control over fields for Article detail and Category list views.